The IT Integration Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining system integrations and components for IFRS 17 software and applications used within QED, including but not limited to; application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer, and ETL queries, as well as supporting clients with their IFRS 17 software and application integration.
We are currently on a journey to deepen our integration between internal and external systems and starting to build automated processes to gain insights into data and tools without the need for manual intervention. This role is a central contributor to that development.
- Provide technical support to clients and end users
- Assist with multiple client IFRS 17 system integration both internally and externally.
- Gather and analyse data to determine system requirements.
- Set up and maintain all environments for RiskIntegrity IFRS17 (the software used to perform IFRS 17 calculations)
- Set up and maintain Alteryx ETL processes to assist with integration into RiskIntegrity TM IFRS17
- Implement testing framework: Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system recommendations;
- Liaise with various team members such as IT Head and Actuarial staff on a regular basis;
- Providing clients with post-installation, integration and API support
- Assist clients to map source system data to IFRS 17 application requirements
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors
- Coordinate directly with business users and actuarial staff to best understand and analyse business specifications
- Support the actuarial staff on data software setup and processes
- Streamline current processes and improve automation
- Make changes in required processes in Alteryx following changes in RiskIntegrity TM IFRS17
- BSc Information Technology will be advantageous
- Online courses with certificates
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in system integration or API software testing environment.
- ETL Software experience
- Back-end software experience
- ETL process integration
- Data integrity
- Alteryx experience advantageous
- SQL experience advantageous
- Permanent Position
- R336 000 – R408 000